Kia ora folks, was wondering if a few people are keen to do 5 day journey through my family's land out in the ranges of kokako ngahere, me and a mate sort of came up with the idea at work and what to get some numbers for anyone keen, i know it a bit short notice. I will update with more info as soon as i get more interest.

Blessed trails
Kesate Ras Da Bushman

Views: 131

Replies to This Discussion

Aw mate. This would be awsome!! I may have to catch the next one though. Stay warm bro

I have one planned from late October till 4th november if ya keen bro. Let me know, my uncles and cuzzies are hosting a rongoa maori or bush medicine outing, learning historical and current usages of certain plants in di bush

October may be good mate. I am moving to Hamilton in a few weeks so will be busy for some months but hope to be settled in by then. Thanks for putting this together bro. Could be the start of some great times for NZ bushcrafters

I agree, I think more people need to find the time to get together formally and informally and practice these skills, build memories

True mate. I think things are growing here though. I got to admit though, time goes so fast I have to plan way ahead to get in some bush time. I make it happen but sometimes its a push. Worth it in the end

When you do come down to di waikato let me know if ya get a free weekend, i work mon to thurs and study at uni tues Wed & thurs, so friday to sunday im available to go to the bush. Hunting, hiking, rongoa or just amongst it, let me know okay. I'm always keen to go with someone on to my land, as long as they have the right kaupapa and i am assured that you do.Churr my bro

Cool as Kesate. We will hook up bro. I wont be in the bush till summer (have to find a house, a job etc) but I will be in bro. Thanks mate.

RSS

Support Us

Shop through this affiliate link portal as we get a small commission:

www.fishpond.co.nz

Videos

• Add Videos

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ryan Johnson-Hunt.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service